Randy Conrad is a down-to-earth SEO Analyst who excels at leveraging the power of company websites, Google and Bing search engines, and social media networks to boost brand loyalty and visibility. Able to use blogs, online communities, and social media platforms to create highly-targeted web content that
drives inbound traffic. He is scientific and statistics oriented, and an independent thinker with superb creative insights.
- 20 Years IT and Network Administration
- Google analytics – Google ads – Google Search Console – Google Shopping
- Content Creation – Optimized Page and Blog Posting
- Affiliate management
- SEO Traffic Optimization
- Interactive Marketing – Research and Analysis
- Keyword Research and Optimization
- Website Designer – Architecture, Silo, Clustering, – Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Customization
- Technical SEO – Page Speed Optimization, Site Audits, CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- Social Media Management – Facebook Business Manager
IT Administrator & Desktop Support – 20 Years
Network/System Administration for local law firm. Provided on site technology services and support in Fort Wayne, IN.
Areas of expertise include IT support in all technology areas; 12 years, annual renewal contract with local law firm:
- Desktop Support (Windows XP through Windows 10),
- Wireless Networking,
- Business iPhones/Android/Tablets
- System Administration (Servers) Server 2003 through 2008,
- Exchange 2003 & 2010,
- MS SQL,
- Network Administration (Local Area Network (LAN),
Amazon Seller Central Account Management
- Product Listing and Optimization Specialist
- Reports and Metrics
- Inventory Management
- Product Sourcing – Domestic and International
- AWS and Sponsored Ads
- Brand Management
SEO Strategist – Created and Manages 14 Company Websites
- Developed on-site body content, meta descriptions and page titles in support of SEO strategies.
- Designed templates for the content management system to promote SEO and conversion best practices
- and the efficient use of HTML tags.
- Increased relevant click through and conversion rates by 35% through contests and promotions.
- Worked productively with clients and staff to establish project scopes and accomplish milestones.
- Stayed up-to-date on evolving SEO trends, practices, and guidelines.
- Completed daily, weekly, and monthly tracking reports for traffic and keyword performance.