Randy Conrad is a down-to-earth family man and SEO Analyst who excels at leveraging the power of company websites, Google Analytics, Tag Manager & advanced behavior tracking. Configuring website analytics is a critical aspect of collecting traffic data and understanding prospect behavior. Randy is able to provide highly-targeted web content that drives inbound traffic. He is scientific and statistics oriented, and an independent thinker with superb creative insights.
- 20 Years IT and Network Administration
- Google analytics – Google ads – Google Search Console – Google Shopping
- Content Creation – Optimized Content for Web Users and Blog Posting
- Affiliate management
- SEO Traffic Optimization
- Interactive Marketing – Research and Analysis
- Keyword Research and Optimization
- Website Designer – Architecture, Silo, Clustering, – Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Customization
- Technical SEO – Page Speed Optimization, Site Audits, CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- Social Media Management – Facebook Business Manager
Ecommerce Website Management
- Product Listing and Optimization Specialist
- Reports and Metrics
- Inventory Management
- Product Sourcing – Domestic and International
- AWS and Sponsored Ads
- Brand Management
SEO Strategist – Created and Manages 14 Company Websites
- Develop website content, with user questions and intent at the forefront.
- Designed templates for the content management system to promote SEO and conversion best practices
- Increased relevant click through and conversion rates by 35% through contests and promotions.
- Worked productively with clients and staff to establish project scopes and accomplish milestones.
- Stayed up-to-date on evolving digital marketing trends, practices, and prediction.
- Completed daily, weekly, and monthly tracking reports for traffic and keyword performance.